Friday 27 May 2016

Reflection T2W4

Numeracy
This is my maths I learnt what 4x29 is and for the 2nd one I learnt how to use web paint I like this activity because I like using web paint. I found this activity hard because they were hard maths questions       

Writing
This week for writing we had to do our Charlotte's web writing. Our task this week was to make a newspaper article. I found this hard because we had to write a factual description.


Literacy
This week for literacy we had to make a padlet and write story starters I think this was a quiet easy because we just had to write the start I like this activity. We also had to make a paragraph burger I found this activity hard but really fun because it was a burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.