Friday 3 June 2016

Reflection T2W5

Reading
This week for reading we had to read a small article and answer some questions. At first I found this activity hard because I didn't really understand the question that said 'What in the text supports your description?" 

Next time I will ask what some of the questions mean. Here is a link to my activity. 
My activity      

We also had to make a bubble.us I liked this activity because I like making bubble.us next time I will make a bigger bubble.us I learnt how to make a bubble.us by my self  

Charlotte's Web

This week for writing we had to make a news paper article about what happened at Mr Zuckermans barn. I found  this activate easy because I like writing newspaper article. Next time I will write more and a better opening sentence I learnt how to improve my news paper article.     



Maths
  had to do a pear assessment my peer was Trent I learnt how to work together with others next time I am going to make a better screencastify. 

1 comment:

  1. I Really like your blog post Leah it is probably one of the best in Mamaku 2!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.