Friday 2 September 2016

Reading Reflection T3 W6

Reading


This week we had to write a sentience with punctuation and then highlight the punctuation in red. I found this activity sort of easy because I knew all of that punctuation. Next time I am going to do some bigger sentences.     

We also had to make a google slide about punctuation. I liked this activity because I had to do a screen castify. Next time I am going to make a google drawing because it will be easier.    

We also had to read a part out of a book with or without punctuation here is my on without punctuation. I sort of found it hard because I was sort of using punctuation on accident. Next time I will try to not use punctuation. 
Here is my screen castify using punctuation. I found this easy to do. Next time I am going to find a different paragraph with more punctuation. I had to retake this heaps of times     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.