Friday 28 July 2017

Literacy reflection T3W1

Yesterday afternoon Madeline came in to help us with our persuasive writing. We had to find a buddy and then had to try and get them to like a game of our choice. We had to convince them from the heart, mind and inspire them. I liked this activity because I like doing persuasive writing.  

Also this week for literacy we had to fill out a google dock about what is art I didn't know much about art so this was hard for me. This term for literacy our work is going to be based on art.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leah It's Caitlyn K here. Well done on your doc about I think art is.. Do you enjoy art? You have done such a great job on that Good job Leah. :) :) :) :) From Caitlyn K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.