Friday 31 March 2017

Literacy Reflection T1W9

This week for word work I did the meaning of the word and a sentence. Next time I am going to write faster so I can get more done. I liked doing this because I really like doing word work.

Here is my favorite part of my writing
center for 2 nIn week 6 and 7 Mamaku traveled to the Buller region. We went to learn about mining. We stayed at the Maxwell Gage nights and 3 days. We did lots of bush walk and went swimming at the Aquatic center 2 times. We had bunk rooms to sleep in but I slept in the lounge.  
Here is my writing I didn't really like doing this activity I found it a bit boring. Next time I am going to not talk to my friends so  can make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.