Friday 4 November 2016

literacy reflection T4W4


This week we had to do word work. Next time I am going to do it on paper not on my chrome book. I really like doing word work because I like spelling. I learnt how to spell Beginning.
  
This week we have started on our myths and legends. The activity I did is create your own mythical creature and label it then write a paragraph about it. I made a Uniiyetidragonmermaid! I improved my drawing skills. I created this by making a google drawing then using web paint.

I also managed to complete another mythical creature DLO. This one was to draw your favorite mythical creature and write all you know about it. I really like doing this. I learnt how to draw a unicorn.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Leah its me Katelin wow I really like you mythical creature its really cool also what other mythical creature would you draw? from Katelin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.