Friday 2 June 2017

Cross country Reflection

This week we had cross country I didn't come to school that day but I did all of the other years. What you have to do is when your age group comes up you have to run around the field. I don't like cross country so this is a persuasive type of writing I wrote to tell people why we shouldn't do cross country I could think of 4 reasons why here they are 

I think we should not  do cross country because some people cant do it and they to sit there board all day. 

I also think we should not do cross country because some people don't like doing it.  

I think you should be able to choose if you want to do it or not. 

I think that it is bad because we are not learning anything.          

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah, you have some good reasons why we shouldn't have cross country here. What should we do for sport instead? Next time you could include some supporting details for each of your ideas such as for we are not learnng anyting you could put something like - would it not be better for us to be practising our maths, reading and writing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.