Friday 5 August 2016

T3W2 reflection

This week we have been working on Olympic profiles. What we had to do is choose someone from New Zealand who is going to the Rio Olympics. Then write a profile about them I chose Trent Jones, he is a BMX rider I learnt a lot of facts about him. We had to insert word art and text boxes to hold our information and we also had to change the background.  


I also did Glenn Snyders. I learnt that he is getting married 2 weeks after the Rio Olympics. He is going to compete in the breaststroke at the Olympics. For this I had to insert pictures I decided to do the background black and then do colors.   
Once we had finished the athlete profile we had to do a country I chose Egypt. Next time I am going to find more facts about Egypt. I learnt that there is 82 million people there!! I chose to put in a moving flag but you cant see it because this is a screen shoot.


This week I also did my speech I chose do my trip to Queens town I was very neverse  but when i got up there I wasent as nerves here is a video of it I hope you can here it!
for maths I learnt how to do algorithms all by my self. I was very proud of my self I couldn't believe I done it! 

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Leah, I loved listening to your speech. Next time you should put capital letters.
    Mai Madisyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.