Sunday 14 August 2016

T2W3 Reflection 2016

Olympics 
this week for Olympics we had lots of tasks to do one of them was a inspirational story I found difficult writing it out in my own words because some of the words that the text said I didn't know what they were talking about so I had to google it. I know your all wondering where I got the facts from I googled all of them I didn't come across any fake facts witch i'm happy about I learnt a lot of new skills like I learnt to check my facts on lots of different websites to check they were true facts I also learnt a lot of facts but the best one was that she got a 10 from the judges.  

This week I also completed my compare and contrast sheet I found the ancient and the modern easy but I found the same really hard because there wasent much stuff the the same. I also didn't find any untrustworthy websites on this one. My skill that I learnt is two find out stuff that is the same. The coolest fact that I learnt was that There was canoeing back in the ancient Olympics     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.