Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 reflection

Week 7 reflection 
Word work 


This week for literacy I wrote silly sentences. I changed my size so you can read it. I liked this activate  because I like getting to work with google drawings. 
Reading follow up
This week for my reading follow up we had to answer some questions about Charlotte web. I found this activity easy because we did not have to read the book.
writing follow up
  This week for writing we had to describe a emotion without saying it. I found this activate hard because I wanted to say what my emotion is I learnt how to do secret writing  leave me a comment what emotion am I ?
Maths 
 This week for maths we had to play on can academy. I learnt some pretty hard maths questions next time I am going to take my time and get 5 in a row.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.