Friday 13 May 2016

Week 2 reflection

soldier survival kit

as part of our Anzac activity,s we had to create A soulger survive kit I liked this activity I learnt that they will need medicine because they always get bad wounds     


  Spider report
Did you know that there is only sea spiders in  Antarctica. there is 35,000 different  species of spiders !!!!!

What they eat
Spider eat just about every type of bug such as smaller spiders,millipedes,flies,beetles etc. some bigger spiders eat small rabbits and birds. Some spiders even eat their baby spiders. Also some spiders eat food scraps Like meat. Spiders will also eat leaves.
Appearance
Spiders have A smooth hairy skin. They have 8 legs and some even have 8 eyes. I would describe them as creepy vampires. Some spiders are colorful and some are just black . Some spiders are big and some spiders are small.
Habitat
Some spiders live in the bush and some spiders live in houses. Spiders Like to live in A warm dry place. Spiders even make their own houses with there web in the long grass. Spiders also like to live on the side of the house. They also will take over abandoned houses

I learnt that there is sea spiders in Antarctica now I know that there is sea spiders in Antarctica I found this activity hard here is a sea spider here is A link to sea spiders 
 time






this week we have been Learning about time. I learnt how to create A clock out of shapes.
now I can tell the time. I found this activity easy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.