Saturday 16 April 2016

I love miss panther


I love miss panther because if I dident have a teatcher I would not be as smart as I am.I also like miss panther because she is funny and she knows how to take a joke. and she likes taking selfies on the tree top walk  

now for the things that I dont like about miss panther. one of the reasons that I dont like her is that she always sings to me
 (cry me a river)And anouther reason I dont like her is because on april fouls day she made all of the class run around the block and field in the rain 
from the teatchers pet Leah

2 comments:

  1. Very funny Miss Leah! Make sure you check all your capitals and full stops! We need to take a selfie together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Leah that is a really cool post of miss panther.
    I like the seflie sentence it's true she does like taking selfies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.