Friday 26 August 2016

Reflection T3W5 Litracy

Literacy

This week we had to read this piece of writing and say it with punctuation. I found this pretty hard to do but I did like doing the screencastify. Next time I am going to try and remember to change the title to DLO. I improved my screencastify skills.


We also had to do the lets eat grandma activity. My friend did this last term so I knew what to do. I learnt how important punctuation is. Next time I am going to do it a bit quicker and think outside the box.
Fanboys
We also have been looking at FANBOYS and this week we had to write sentences and add Maori words. We used the Maori dictionary. I learnt lots more Maori words. Next time I am going to write more in Maori. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.